DEF Systems for totes with RSV Couplers are the safest and most secure way to protect your Urea from being contaminated. We've done our research and have put together the most cost effective package for 275 gallon and 330 gallon totes to meet your DEF dispensing needs. JME's RSV Tote System includes a 120 VAC 8 GPM dispensing pump, 19 ft. of DEF dispensing hose with a manual nozzle, a stainless dispensing coupler, and a 4 ft. hose with clamps to connect the pump up to the coupler. The system also includes a pump mount to attach the pump to your tote making it easy to transfer it to another tote.
The RSV Closed System minimizes the chances of contamination of your Diesel Exhaust Fluid. We cut and couple all our own hose so if you need a different length or size just give us a call.
Does not include: DEF IBC tote, IBC Cap, RSV Valve, or Suction Hose - Please contact us if you need these items!
- 8 GPM flow rate
- Closed system, stainless steel RSV Coupler limits potential for contamination
- Pump and nozzle mounting bracket directly attaches system to tote for convenience
- Suitable for use with 275 and 330 gallon totes
- 120 VAC 8 GPM DEF Dispensing Pump
- 3/4 in. x 19 ft. DEF Dispensing Hose (Pump to Nozzle)
- 3/4 in. x 4 ft. DEF Hose (Coupler to Pump)
- Closed System Stainless Steel RSV Coupler
- 3/4 in. Manual DEF Nozzle
- Pump Mounting Bracket
- Nozzle Holder