We've done our research and have put together the most cost effective packages for your DEF dispensing needs. Our new design closed system coupler minimizes the chances of contamination of your Diesel Exhaust Fluid. When you disconnect the coupler from the valve both sides seal eliminating any spills or contamination.
Our standard Tote System includes a 120 volt 8 GPM dispensing pump, 19 ft. of DEF dispensing hose, an automatic nozzle, a closed system RPV coupler and valve with suction hose, a 4 ft. hose to hook the pump up to the coupler, and a pump mount to attach the whole system to your tote making it easy to transfer it to another tote. We cut and couple all our own hose so if you need a different length or size just give us a call!
Does not include: DEF IBC tote - Please contact us if you need these items!
- 8 GPM flow rate
- Closed system, polypropylene RPV Coupler & Valve limits potential for contamination
- Pump and nozzle mounting bracket directly attaches system to tote for convenience
- Suitable for use with 275 and 330 gallon totes
- 120 VAC 8 GPM DEF Dispensing Pump
- 3/4 in. x 19 ft. DEF Dispensing Hose (Pump to Nozzle)
- 3/4 in. x 4 ft. DEF Hose (Coupler to Pump)
- 1 in. x 4 ft. DEF Suction Hose (inside tote)
- Micromatic Closed System Polypropylene RPV Coupler
- Micromatic Closed System Polypropylene RPV Valve
- 6 in. IBC Fill Cap with 2 in. Buttress Thread
- 3/4 in. Automatic DEF Nozzle
- Pump Mounting Bracket
- Nozzle Holder