Jefferson Valves Solenoid Valves are used in a great variety of systems and different industrial areas that handle water, air, steam, light oils, neutral gases and cryogenic fluids, from vacuum to high pressure and high temperature. Please contact us for additional valve configurations, sizes and voltages not listed.
- Normally closed
- Diaphragm servo-operated action
- Forged brass body
- NPT threaded connections
- Shape B DIN 43650 connection encapsulated minicoils
- IP65 and NEMA4 protection
- Size: 3/4 in. NPT
- Orifice: .63 in. (16 mm)
- Flow Factor: 6.4 Cv (5.5 Kv)
- Body Material: Brass
- Seal Material: Nitrile Rubber (Nitrile), Please contact us for additional seal options.
- Minimum Pressure: 3 PSI (0.2 Bar)
- Maximum Pressure: 218 PSI (15 Bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Washing machines
- Lubricated air, hot air, dry air, etc.
- Oxygen and acetylene equipment
- Air dryers
- Water treatment