Hannay static reels for grounding or refueling in hazardous areas. Used for aircraft refueling, chemical plants, grain elevators, rescue, and hazmat operations.
Increase safety by providing bonding and/or grounding to prevent static electricity build-up in sensitive areas. Hannay’s static grounding reels provide smooth operation and require minimum cable pull.
- Provide smooth operation and require minimum cable pull
- De-clutching arbor and adjustable guide arm with cable guide
- Standard finish is oven-cured enamel
- Available with 1/8" vinyl coated galvanized carbon steel cable
- 100 amp alligator clamp
- Cable guide arm of cast aluminum and ZA12 alum zinc alloy
- HGR reels come with 18" grounding strap