Graco's SaniForce 6:1 quick knockdown piston pumps are constructed of 300 series stainless steel. The air motor improves serviceability, increases efficiency and offers a lower cost of ownership. Our sanitary piston pumps are ideal for most food-related, cosmetic and personal care applications.
- Most advanced air motor on the market
- Available in double-ball and priming piston designs
- Fluid transfer and supply of low to medium viscosity fluids
- Suitable to pump products such as: cosmetics, fruit juice concentrates, creamy candy fillings, ice cream variegates, jams and jellies
- Siphon up to 5,000 cps and up to 100,000 cps if immersed
- Easily removable FDA-compliant shroud to clean and access modular air valve - reducing downtime
- Quick knockdown lowers are made with 300 series stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- Compatible Drum Height: 40.75 in.
- Compatible Drum Inside Diameter: 24 in.
- Control Panel Material: Stainless Steel
- Control Panel Type: Exposed
- Finish/Coating: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Container Volume: 55 Gal.
- Air Inlet: 3/4 in. NPT (F)
- Maximum Air Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 600 PSI
- Maximum Height: 9 ft.
- Maximum Viscosity: 75000 cP
- Minimum Height: 5 ft.
- Model: SaniForce
- Overall Depth: 25 in.
- Overall Width: 42 in.
- Pump Ratio: 6:1
- Pump Type: Double Ball
- Ram Material: Stainless Steel
- Standards Met: FDA Compliant
- Type: Drum Unloader
- Wetted Material: Neoprene, Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Polypropylene, Polychloroprene, Nitrile Rubber, Nylon, UHMWPE
DownloadsSaniForce 6 to 1 Sanitary Pump Instructions and Parts (PDF Download)
Saniforce Ram Package Instructions and Parts (PDF Download)
Product Manual (PDF Download)