The SaniForce 5:1 Sanitary Drum Unloader features an on-demand workflow capability and can also be taken apart quickly for applications that require frequent sanitation. Available in double ball and priming piston designs for additional system flexibility.
- One size follower plate and seal to accommodate straight-sided and tapered drums
- Sanitary flange clamps for quick disassembly
- Unloading of somewhat flowable to moderately flowable fluids, from the original 55-gallon containers without diluting the material
- Suitable to pump products such as: jam and jelly, icing and frosting, soft peanut butter, heavy chocolate, tomato paste, corn syrup, toothpaste and cosmetics
- FDA-compliant neoprene inflatable ram plate seal
- Faster change-out of empty containers
- Liner guard prevents bags from entering pump
- Evacuation rates up to 99%
- Compatible Drum Height: 40.75 in.
- Compatible Drum Inside Diameter: 24 in.
- Control Panel Material: Stainless Steel
- Control Panel Type: Exposed
- Finish/Coating: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Container Volume: 55 Gal.
- Air Inlet: 3/4 in. NPT (F)
- Maximum Air Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 14 GPM
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 480 PSI
- Maximum Height: 9 ft.
- Maximum Viscosity: 200000 cP
- Minimum Height: 5 ft.
- Model: SaniForce
- Overall Depth: 25 in.
- Overall Width: 42 in.
- Pump Ratio: 5:1
- Pump Type: Double Ball
- Ram Material: Stainless Steel
- Standards Met: FDA Compliant
- Type: Drum Unloader
- Wetted Material: Neoprene, Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Polypropylene, Polychloroprene, Nitrile Rubber, Nylon, UHMWPE
SaniForce 5 to 1 Sanitary Pump Instructions and Parts (PDF Download)
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Saniforce Ram Package Instructions and Parts (PDF Download)