The Husky 2200 pneumatic double diaphragm pumps have a single piece polypropylene center section for increased reliability and chemical compatibility, plus a patented, high-reliability modular air valve that is online serviceable. Design improvements include an overmolded frame for improved reliability and will help to eliminate fluid leakage and an updated diaphragm design that increases flow with flow rates up to 200 gpm (757 lpm) - making it one of the most efficient pumps on the market.
- 2 in (50.8 mm) ANSI center and end-porting options available
- High flow - 200 GPM (757 lpm) in a compact, portable size
- Fluid pressure to 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Available in polypropylene and PVDF
- Maximum solids size: 0.25"
- Maximum pump speed: Standard diaphragm - 125 cpm; Overmolded diaphragm - 155 cpm
- Polypropylene max operating temperature: 150°F
- PVDF max operating temperature: 225°F
- Polypropylene typical sound power at 70 psi air @ 50 cpm: 95.2 dBa
- PVDF typical sound power at 70 psi air @ 50 cpm: 90.9 dBa
Application - Ammonia Recommended configuration: Polypropylene pump (fluid section) with polypropylene seats, PTFE balls & PTFE diaphragms.