The Husky 15120 pneumatic double diaphragm pumps have a single piece polypropylene center section for increased reliability and chemical compatibility, plus a patented, high-reliability modular air valve that is online serviceable. Design improvements include the overmolded frame which provides improved reliability and helps to eliminate fluid leakage and an updated diaphragm design that increases flow with flow rates up to 120 GPM (454 lpm) - making it one of the most efficient pumps on the market.
- 1-1/2 in (38.1 mm) ANSI center and end-porting options available
- High flow - 120 gpm (454 lpm) in a compact, portable size
- Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Available in polypropylene and PVDF
- Maximum solids size: 0.25"
- Maximum pump speed: 190 cpm
- Polypropylene max operating temperature: 150°F
- PVDF max operating temperature: 225°F
- Typical sound power at 70 psi air @ 50 cpm: 90.9 dBa
Application - Ammonia Recommended configuration: Polypropylene pump (fluid section) with polypropylene seats, PTFE balls & PTFE diaphragms.