Graco Husky 1050A 1" Inlet/Outlet Diaphragm Pumps are Ideal for the transfer of Oils, Water, Anti-Freeze, Windshield Washer Solution and the transfer of Diesel Fuels.
Model 647016 is UL Listed for pumping gasoline and gas/alcohol blends up to 10% ethanol, diesel fuel, fuel oil and lubricating oil.
- Longer Diaphragm Life - Up to 5x longer diaphragm life for less maintenance and downtime
- Modular Air Valve - Stall-free, low pulsation operation provides smooth and rapid changeover
- One-Piece Center Section - Eliminates air leaks for more efficient operation
- Four Bolt Joint Design - Bolted design provides even sealing pressure for leak-free operation
- Multiple Ports - Increased number of ports for installation flexibility
- Optional Features - DataTrak™ (Runaway protection and tracks material usage), Pulse Output (Cycle count capability)
- Spring loaded, externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation
- 30% more efficient than the market leader
- 20% increase in fluid flow compared to the Husky 1040
- Air Exhaust Port Size: 3/4 in. Female NPT
- Air Inlet Size: 1/2 in. Female NPT
- Fluid Inlet Size: 1 in. Female NPT
- Application: Industrial
- Material: Aluminum
- Fluid Section Material: Aluminum
- Diaphragm Material: TPE
- Seat Material: TPE
- Ball Material: Acetal
- Maximum Air Consumption: 25 SCFM
- Maximum Air Pressure: 100 PSI (0.7 MPa)
- Maximum Cycle Rate: 280 CPM
- Maximum Flow Rate: 50 GPM
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 150°F
- Maximum Solid Size: 0.125 in.
- Overall Height: 15.9 in.
- Power Source: Air
- Compatible Fluid: Water, Antifreeze, Fuel
- Standards Met: UL Listed