There is not a higher quality pump to do this job. For Stationary Tank, Fleet, Agriculture or Industrial the PRO20-115AD is ready. Just connect to a power source and you are ready to fuel virtually any petroleum-powered small piece of equipment, anywhere. UL Listed for use with gasoline, diesel fuel and kerosene.
5 year warranty through GPI.
Note: Model PRO-20-115AD+XTS” (Low Temperature Variation)
- Withstands extreme temperatures; -40° F
- Powder-coated for durable finish that resists corrosion, chipping, scratching and fading.
- Thermally protected motor
- Field replaceable switch and vanes
- Vacuum breaker ready
- Center Base inlet includes a check valve and easy access to fuel strainer.
- Max Flow Rate: 20 GPM
- Voltage/Current: 115 V (AC)
- RPM: 1725
- Horsepower: 1/3
- Duty Cycle: 30 min on/30 min off
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to 125° (-40° C to 52° C)
- Current Draw: 4.9 amp
- Dispensing Hose: Nitrile Rubber electrically conductive, 18 ft. (5.5m) x 1 in.
- Technology: Carbon Vane
- Tank Fitting Size: 2
- Tank Fitting: 2 in. Male NPT
- Housing Material: Powder Coated Cast Iron
- Dispensing Hose Diameter: 1 in.
- Dispensing hose Length: 18 ft.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Max Suction Lift: Up to 15 ft. (4.6m)
- Warranty: 5 Year