The M-150S-AU is a 12 volt fuel transfer pump equipped with an auto nozzle that has proven dependability and efficiency. The convenient Spin Collar allows for easy installation on select models. The quick-fit modular fuel meter is easy to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain. It is designed for the field measurement of thin viscosity petroleum fuel only and intended for use with pump systems in the 5-30 GPM or 19 to 114 L/m flow range. Using mechanical gears, this meter translates flow data from a nutating disk into calibrated units which are indicated on the face of the meter. The M30 is equipped with both NPT and Flange connections which allows it to be installed on all threaded pump outlets or modular GPI products.
For application use on agriculture, automotive, and construction.
For use with Diesel, Gasoline, Ethanol Blends (E15) Kerosene.
2 year warranty through GPI.
- Max Flow Rate: 15 GPM
- Voltage/Current: 12 V (DC)
- RPM: 1900
- Horsepower: 1/5
- Duty Cycle: 30 min on/30 min off
- Fuse: 15 amps
- Operating Temperature: -20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
- Current Draw: 18 amp
- Dispensing Hose: Nitrile Rubber electrically conductive, 12 ft. (3.7m) x 3/4 in.
- Suction Pipe: Polypropylene, telescoping 15 in. to 40 in. x 1" NPT
- Power Cord: 18 ft. (5.5m), 12/2 AWG, Factory installed
- Technology: Rotary Gear
- Tank Fitting Size: 2
- Tank Fitting: 2 in. Male NPT
- Housing Material: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum
- Dispensing Hose Diameter: 0.75 in.
- Dispensing House Length: 12 ft.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Max Suction Life: Up to 4.8 ft. (1.5m)
- Warranty: 2 Year