Get more done in less time with the powerful PRO20-012 GPI GPRO professional grade fuel transfer pumps have an impressive 20 GPM flowrate for stationary tank applications. Ideal for fleet, agriculture or industrial applications.
- Extended Duty Cycle Exceeds the Industry Standard
- 20 GPM Flowrate
- Professional Grade
- Extreme Temperature Series (XTS) Model Available
Recommended Use: Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E-15), diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), and kerosene
- Pump Flowrate: Up to 20 GPM (76 LPM)
- Dispensing Hose: 1 in. x 18 ft.
- Suction Lift/Dry Prime: 15 ft. (4.6 m) Maximum
- Discharge Lift: 10 ft. (3 m) Maximum
- Operating Temp: -20° to +125° F (-29° to +52° C)
- Bypass Pressure: 20 PSI
- Bung: 2 in. NPT
- Inlet / Outlet: 1 in. NPT / 1 in. NPT
- Suction Pipe Material: Steel - Adjustable to 40"
- Flowrate - At Head: 23.4 GPM
- Flowrate - Auto Nozzle: 19.1 GPM (With 18 ft. Hose)
- Strainer Mesh Size: 914 Micron
- Warranty: 4-Year (See Owner’s Manual for Details)