The FLOMEC® 02 Series is a lightweight, accurate and reliable turbine meter. Choose the 02 Series for thin viscosity fluid applications.
- Comes standard in aluminum
- Virtually maintenance free
- For fluids under 100 Centipoise
- Offers one pulse per unit (gallons and liters)
- Complete meter, including turbine assembly, microprocessor and LCD readout.
- Two Totals: Batch (Resettable to measure flow during a single use) and Cumulative (Non-resettable, to provide continuous measurement).
- Remote monitor option to connect to an external system (NPN Open Collector Pulse)
- Lightweight, compact design allows for easy installation.
- Display powered by two AAA alkaline batteries that are easy to replace, with the meter installed.
- Fitting Size / Fitting Type: 1 in. NPT
- Flowrate: 10 - 100 LPM
- Accuracy (% of Reading): ± 5.0%
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSIG / 10.3 BAR
- Operating Temperature Range: +14° F to +130° F (-10° C to +55° C)
- Pulse Out Description: Open Collector (a.k.a. NPN or Current Sinking
- Pulse Duration: 250 msec
- Pulse Amplitude: 5 to 30 VDC
- Scaling: One pulse per Gallon or Liter
- Cable Length: 5 ft. / 1.5 meters
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing: Aluminum
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Rotor: Nylon
- Rings: 316 Stainless Steel
- Signal Generator: Ferrite
- Building Automation (Chillers)
- Programmable Logic Controller (Batch Control)
- OEM (connect to flow switch - low cost meter
- Connect to flow switch
- Diesel & Fuel Oil
- Data Logger
- Wireless Communication
- Numerous water applications
- Batch Controller
GPI Flomec 02 Series Electronic Flowmeter Owners Manual (PDF Download)