The Economy 110 Manual provides refueling operators a simple solution on a well-designed platform. By pairing this model with a dual flow hand pump, no battery or electrical components are needed which makes it a very easy piece of equipment to use and maintain.
From the ground up, this unit sits on top of the 12" trailer tires and wheels, a powder coated steel frame, and a patented diamond plate 110 gallon aluminum fuel tank.
Note: Optional accessories such as split fuel tank, lockable cap, tank gauge, and marker flags with LED lights available - please call for details!
- 110 gallon tank
- Manual hand pump gets up to 50 gallons per 100 strokes
- DOT compliant
- Compatible fuel types: Gasoline, diesel, kerosene, petroleum products, and hydraulic fluid up to 30W
- Tank Size: 110 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Trailer Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Petroleum Products and Hydraulic Fluid up to 30W
- Dimensions: 102 in. L x 48 in. W x 44 in. H
- Empty Weight: 500 lbs.
- Wheels: 12 in. x 4 in. Size, 5 x 4.5 Bolt Pattern, Painted steel
- Tires: ST145/R12 Radial
- Hitch: 2 in. Ball
- Tow Adapter: 4 Pin
- Lights: LED
- Flow Rate: Up to 50 Gallons per 100 strokes
- Nozzle: Metal Spout
- Fuel Hose: 3/4 in. x 8 ft.
- Grounding Cable: 12 ft. with Clamp