- Optically isolates inputs from up to eight dispensers preventing damage to dispenser relay boards caused by cross-phasing
- Can be supplied factory-wired in tandem with the FE Petro Smart Controller or the FE Petro standard control box
- Eliminates false STP run due to voltage leakage of multiple dispensers connected in parallel
- Fuse-protected output to submersible pump controller
- The STP-DHI can retrofit to any existing site
- The STP-SCI is compatible with single-phase fixed speed STPs from FE Petro or other competitive models. Retrofitting an existing station requires replacing an existing control box with the STP-SCIIIC and pressing the reset button to allow the controller to automatically “learn” the electrical characteristics of the pump.
- The STP-SCI automatically logs the last five abnormal conditions seen in the pumping system. This data is retained in non-volatile memory. Service technicians can then quickly view a history of abnormal conditions, particularly useful when troubleshooting intermittent conditions.
- Enclosure size: 8½" x 5" x 3" (215 mm x 127 mm x 76 mm)
- Eight optically isolated inputs from dispenser
- One STP-DHI required per product grade for up to eight dispensers
- STP-DHI: 120 V 30 V A input from supply, eight 120 V 10mA inputs from dispensers
- Output fuse rating: 250 V 1A, fast-acting
- 300 Volt surge protection
- Maximum ambient temperature rating: 120 °F
- LEDs indicate when source power is applied and dispenser hook signals are present
- Compatible with any submersible pump controller
- Franklin Fueling Systems is an ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturer
- Controller size: 8½" × 5" × 3" (215 mm × 127 mm × 76 mm).
- Relay amperage rating: 30 Amps.
- Relay/hook signal voltage: 120/240 Volt.
- Compatible with all FE Petro single-phase submersibles and competitive makes. Franklin Fueling Systems is an ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturer
DownloadsSTP-DHI Dispenser Hook Isolation Installation Guide (PDF Download)
Smart Controller Installation Guide (PDF Download)