The NX25-120 AC fuel transfer series allow fleet managers to fuel all day with less downtime due to short duty cycles or overheating. Our industry-leading pumps are equipped with a variable speed motor and Fill-Rite's exclusive nextec Intelligence™ technology for elite performance in harsh applications. Its low-profile, lightweight construction eases installation while still moving fuel more efficiently than the competition.
Compatible Fluids: Diesel, Gasoline, Bio-Diesel up to B20, E15, Kerosene, Mineral Spirits, Methanol (up to 15%).
Note: Package includes bung mount, 1 in. x 18 ft. hose, 900CD meter and ultra hi-flow nozzle.
- Continuous Duty: Nonstop performance eliminates downtime, saving you time and money
- Remote On/Off: Remote switching capability for tall, above ground tanks
- Intelligent Tones: Simplify troubleshooting with audible tones that indicate when and where attention is needed
- Variable Speed Motor: Pump actively adjusts its speed for optimal performance and improves suction lift
- Lightweight: At less than 23 lbs., nextec provides a hassle-free and strain-free installation
- Auto Power Down: After 20 minutes of inactivity the pump will turn itself off, reducing energy costs
- Magnetic Switch: Smooth operation and completely field replaceable
- Reduced Vapor Lock: Keep your operation running in the harshest summer temperatures
- Slow Down in Bypass: Reduce energy consumption and preserve the life of wetted components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Check the “Warranty” tab for more information
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Horsepower Rating: 1/3 HP
- Amps: 3.5
- RPM: Variable 400-3500
- Duty Cycle: Continuous for fuel transfer
- Thermal Protection: Electronically protected
- Certifications: UL/cUL Motor, ATEX, IECEx, CE
- Type/Design: Rotary Vane
- Mount: 2 in. NPT Bung Mount
- Inlet: 1 1/4 in. NPT
- Outlet: 1 in. NPT
- Material: Cast Iron
- Flow-Rate: 25 GPM (95 LPM)
- Max Bypass Pressure Rating: 25 PSI
- Dry Vac: 11 in. Hg
- Max Head: 48.5 ft.
- Wetted Material: Phenolic, Stainless Steel, Steel, Acetal, Thermoset, Nitrile Rubber, Fluorocarbon
- Rotor Material: Powdered Iron
- Rotor Vane Material: Acetal
- Compatible Fluids: Diesel, Gasoline, Bio-Diesel up to B20, E15, Kerosene, Mineral Spirits, Methanol (up to 15%)
- Strainer Mesh Size: 20 x 20
- Common Applications: Commercial use with Stationary Storage Tanks, Construction Sites, Large Farm Equipment, Logging, Mining Operations, Oil Exploration, Fleet & Service Vehicles, Delivery Trucks, & Fuel Management Systems & More
- Overall Height: 9.878 in.
- Overall Width: 8.984 in.
- Overall Depth: 12.293 in.
- Intake Center Line to Back of Motor Housing: 10.602 in.
- Nozzle: Ultra Hi-Flow Nozzle, 1 in. FNPT inlet, 1 1/8 in. OD spout
- Hose: 1 in. x 18 ft., Neoprene with static wire
- Meter: 900CD 1 in. Digital Display Meter, +/-1.25% accuracy
- Certifications: UL/cUL Listed, ATEX, IECEx, CE
• Lifetime Warranty for Castings: Pump castings are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the pump. This excludes paint and corrosion related issues. Castings include, but are not limited to, motor frames, inlet flanges and bung adapters, junction box covers, motor housings, pump housings, switch plates, and end bells.
• 5 Year Warranty for Motors: The motor and associated components within the pump are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years. Motor components include, but are not limited to, magnets, armatures, brush assemblies, thermal protectors, lead wires, brush holders, circuit boards, and circuit board wiring harnesses.
• 2 Years for Wearables: Wearable components necessary for the proper function of the pump are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) years. Components include, but are not limited to, seals, gaskets, O-rings, springs, vanes, bypass caps, nozzle boots, switch shaft assembly components, line switches, rotors, rotor covers, and paint*
*Paint is warrantied for material and manufacturing defects such as adhesion. Normal wear from product use, exposure to the elements, and/or chemicals resulting in paint degradation or corrosion are excluded
• 1 Year Warranty for Accessories: Accessories included in the package are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. Accessories include, but are not limited to, accessory cabling and cable connectors, elbows, hoses, nozzles, suction tubes, swivels, and anti-siphon kits.
*Product Return Policy: Please do not return this product to the store.
Fill-Rite NX25 Series AC Fuel Transfer Pump Installation and Operation Manual (PDF Download)