This rugged, positive displacement, heavy pump is UL listed. Explosion proof UL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, Heavy Duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings.
- 15 GPM (40 LPM)
- 1/3 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed pump and motor
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Diesel, gasoline, kerosene, E15, biodiesel up to B20
- 2 in. threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron rotor with carbon rotary vanes
- Self priming
- Check valve, pressure relief valve, and strainer included
- 3/4 in. x 12 ft. hose with static wire
- 807C gallon meter
- Automatic nozzle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Flow Rate: Up to 15 GPM
- Voltage: 115V AC
- Inlet: 1-1/4"
- Outlet: 1"
- Bung Mount: 2" NPT
- Housing Material: Cast iron
- Horsepower: 1/3
- Amps: 5.5
- Duty Cycle: 30 Mins
- Certification: UL/cUL
- Package Contents:
- 3/4" x 12' Hose w/ Static Wire
- 807C Gallon Meter
- 3/4" Automatic Nozzle
- Common Applications: Commercial use with Stationary Storage Tanks, Construction Sites, Large Farm Equipment, Logging, Mining Operations, Oil Exploration, Fleet & Service Vehicles, Delivery Trucks, & Fuel Management Systems & More
• Liftetime Warranty for Castings: Pump castings are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the pump. This excludes paint and corrosion related issues. Castings include, but are not limited to, motor frames, inlet flanges and bung adapters, junction box covers, motor housings, pump housings, switch plates, and end bells.
• 5 Year Warranty for Motors: The motor and associated components within the pump are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years. Motor components include, but are not limited to, magnets, armatures, brush assemblies, thermal protectors, lead wires, brush holders, circuit boards, and circuit board wiring harnesses.
• 2 Years for Wearables: Wearable components necessary for the proper function of the pump are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) years. Components include, but are not limited to, seals, gaskets, O-rings, springs, vanes, bypass caps, nozzle boots, switch shaft assembly components, line switches, rotors, rotor covers, and paint*
*Paint is warrantied for material and manufacturing defects such as adhesion. Normal wear from product use, exposure to the elements, and/or chemicals resulting in paint degradation or corrosion are excluded
• 1 Year Warranty for Accessories: Accessories included in the package are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. Accessories include, but are not limited to, accessory cabling and cable connectors, elbows, hoses, nozzles, suction tubes, swivels, and anti-siphon kits.
*Product Return Policy: Please do not return this product to the store. For all warranty and product questions, please contact Tuthill Customer Service at 1-800-634-2695 (M-F, 8am – 6pm EST/EDT). Proof of purchase from an Authorized Tuthill Fort Wayne reseller may be required for warranty claims. Claims without proof of purchase will default to the product warranty date code.
TTS Tuthill Fort Wayne Limited Warranty Policy (PDF Download)