The FR610H is an explosion proof UL listed 1/4 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings, heavy duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box. Carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift. Easy removable strainer, automatic bypass valve, 2 in. threaded bung for tank openings. The Pump also includes a filter kit and a automatic shut-off nozzle.
- Cast iron pump housing
- 1/4 HP, 115 V AC-60Hz motor
- Automatic bypass valve
- UL/cUL listed automatic nozzle
- Steel telescoping suction pipe
- 3/4 x 12´ hose
- Pump may be padlocked
- UL/cUL explosion-proof permanent magnet motor
- 30-minute duty cycle/not for continuous operation
- Ball bearing construction no lubrication required
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Common Applications: Commercial use with Stationary Storage Tanks, Construction Sites, Large Farm Equipment, Logging, Mining Operations, Oil Exploration, Fleet & Service Vehicles, Delivery Trucks, & Fuel Management Systems & More
• Lifetime Warranty for Castings: Pump castings are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the pump. This excludes paint and corrosion related issues. Castings include, but are not limited to, motor frames, inlet flanges and bung adapters, junction box covers, motor housings, pump housings, switch plates, and end bells.
• 5 Year Warranty for Motors: The motor and associated components within the pump are warrantied against material and manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years. Motor components include, but are not limited to, magnets, armatures, brush assemblies, thermal protectors, lead wires, brush holders, circuit boards, and circuit board wiring harnesses.
• 2 Years for Wearables: Wearable components necessary for the proper function of the pump are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) years. Components include, but are not limited to, seals, gaskets, O-rings, springs, vanes, bypass caps, nozzle boots, switch shaft assembly components, line switches, rotors, rotor covers, and paint*
*Paint is warrantied for material and manufacturing defects such as adhesion. Normal wear from product use, exposure to the elements, and/or chemicals resulting in paint degradation or corrosion are excluded
• 1 Year Warranty for Accessories: Accessories included in the package are warrantied from material and manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. Accessories include, but are not limited to, accessory cabling and cable connectors, elbows, hoses, nozzles, suction tubes, swivels, and anti-siphon kits.
*Product Return Policy: Please do not return this product to the store.
Product Manual (PDF Download)