This industry standard DC pump dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). The FR1210G is ideal for pumping diesel fuel. With an amp draw that's easy on your DC power source. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. The FR1210G comes complete with 12 ft. static wire hose and manual nozzle.
The Automatic Diesel Nozzle (diesel service only) features a built-in Digital Meter that can be field set to read Gallons, Quarts, Pints and even Liters. It also has a 5-digit resettable readout from 0.01 to 999.99 and a seven digit totalizer 1 to 9999999. Automatic shut-off diesel nozzle features a 3/4" inlet and a 15/16" O.D. diesel spout.
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed motor
- Automatic bypass valve
- Built-in strainer
- Hose comes with static ground wire
- 2 year warranty
- 2" threaded base for tank mounting
- Pump may be padlocked
- No foot valve required
- Steel telescoping suction tube
- Diesel service only when using the Automatic Diesel Nozzle with built-in Digital Meter
- 5-digit resettable readout from 0.01 to 999.99
- 7-digit totalizer from 1 to 9999999
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Two-wire battery cable
- Automatic Diesel Nozzle with built-in Digital Meter, 15/16" OD diesel spout
- Replaces FR1210C
- Flow Rate: Up to 15 GPM
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Inlet: 1"
- Pump Outlet: 3/4"
- Nozzle Spout: 15/16" OD diesel spout
- Bung Mount: 2" NPT
- Housing Material: Cast iron
- Horsepower: 1/4
- Power Cord Length: 18'
- Amps: 20
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min
- Certification: UL/cUL Motor
- FR1210 12V DC Transfer Pump
- 20 - 34-3/4" Steel Telescoping Suction Pipe
- 3/4" x 12' Hose w/ Static Wire
- 3/4" inlet Automatic Nozzle w/ Digital Meter and 15/16" diesel spout