The Facet VF-21SB is versatile, compact, economical, light weight housing for superior in-line filtration protection. These housings utilize the same elements as previous series, but offer the benefit of a quick open swing bolt type close.
Depending on the type of cartridge selected, the housing may be used as a filter, absorptive filter, filter separator, or air/gas entrainment separator to remove solids, water, mist or hydrocarbon carryover.
Note: Optional differential pressure gauge, water sight glass and mounting bracket available.
Caution: Full flow monitors are not for use in fuel containing anti-icing additive (FSII, PRIST, DI-EGME). This includes pre-mixed and military fuels containing this additive.
- 1 1/2 in. NPT inlet and outlet
- Carbon steel body
- Aluminum head
- Epoxy coated internally and externally
- 150 PSI (10.5 kg/cm²) design pressure
- Swing bolt quick open closure
- Buna-N o-ring closure gasket
- Vent and drain connections with brass petcocks provided
- Differential Pressure Gauge (Optional): The piston-type differential pressure gauge provides a simple visual warning. When 15 psi differential pressure is reached, the gauge indicator moves from green to red zone. This warning prevent premature cartridge change-out.
- Water Sight Glass (Optional): The water sight glass provides an easy means to detect water in the sump. The weighted ball, visible in the sight glass, will float only when water is present. The floating ball is an indication water should be drained from the housing to prevent both cartridge contamination and water traveling downstream from the housing.
- Jet Fuel
- Lube Oil
- Insulating Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Compressed Air