A light weight absorbent pad with 200 pads in a bale, which is twice the number when compared to the heavy weight 100 pad count version. As a results these pads offer a lower cost per square foot product.
Quickly absorbs any liquid – oils, solvents, coolants, water – from leaks or spills. An excellent choice for general maintenance and clean up when you need a low-lint, synthetic sorbent with good durability. Great for catching overspray.
This is a premium-grade, highly absorbent Universal synthetic, with densely woven, Fine fiber covers bonded sonically to high-quality meltblown core. The absorbent is precision-engineered to maximize both loft and absorbency. This will very quickly absorb large spills with the excellent wicking attributes making it an ideal absorbent for recovering spills from hard to access locations. The gray color helps to hide any absorbed liquids.
Each pad is 15" x 18" (38 cm x 46 cm) and features perforations 7.5” across. The pads are supplied in a clear plastic bag.
- Absorbs 29 US Gallons (109 Liters) of oil, 16 US Gallons (60 Liters) of water
- Most versatile universal sorbent in the meltblown family
- Fast-wicking fine fiber outer layers offer good durability
- Low linting Premier grade, highly absorbent universal synthetic meltblown core
- Densely woven, Fine fiber outer layers wrap a high-quality meltblown core
- Covers are bonded sonically to core, increasing durability and absorption
- Perforated for economical use
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726