This split roll is a medium weight and offers a more economical alternative to the heavy weight product.
An economical choice for everyday Universal situations of absorbing both oil or water based fluids. This is an excellent go-to-product for lighter duty indoor MRO tasks.
The roll is made from a single layer of meltblown which is sonically bonded together. The sonic bonding points makes the roll less prone to stray fibers becoming detached and also gives a very even structure which contributes to the good absorbency rate. These attributes help make the roll an industry standard construction, as it offers all-round average performance but excellent versatility. The gray color helps to hide any absorbed liquids.
There are 2 split rolls in a case and both are 15" x 150' (38 cm x 46 m) with perforations 7.5” in-line and 20” across. The rolls are supplied in a clear plastic bag.
- 34 US Gallons (127 Liters) of oil, 21 US Gallons (81 Liters) of water
- The roll is made from a single layer of meltblown that is sonically bonded together
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Perforated for more efficient use
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726