Absorbent boom is very effective at retrieving and offering some containment for marine based spills.
This is the most economical construction of boom we offer. Comprising of an outer plastic netting that contains a spun-bond inner sock which in turn holds a 100% hydrophobic scrap core.
The booms feature rust proof snap hooks 24" in from each end along with sturdy rust proof rings at each end, so that multiple booms can be attached to each other to form longer barrages. A tough nylon rope also runs the entire length and is secured at each end with double clips to maintain a strong and durable product.
Option to choose a 4-5" diameter or 6-7" diameter and 10' long. There are 4 booms contained within the bale which is packed in a clear plastic bag.
- ESP4WBOOM510S - 25 US Gallons (95 Liters) of oil
- ESP4WBOOM810S - 38 US Gallons (144 Liters) of oil
- Nylon rope adds to strength and durability
- End rings and snap hooks make deployment of the desired length fast and easy
- Resists snagging on debris
- Made with recycled content
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726