This light weight absorbent roll at 300' long is twice the length when compared to the heavy weight 150' long version, and as a results offers the lowest cost per square foot product.
An economical choice for everyday Oil only situations. Excellent go-to product for lighter duty indoor tasks. Oil only can be used effectively to recover oil-based spills indoors or out.
The roll is made from a single layer of meltblown which is sonically bonded together. The sonic bonding points makes the roll less prone to stray fibers becoming detached and also gives the pad a very even structure which contributes to the good absorbency rate. These attributes help make the roll an industry standard construction, as it offers all-round average performance but excellent versatility.
The roll is 30" x 300' (76 cm x 92 m) and features repeated perforations 7.5” in-line and 20" across. The roll is supplied in a clear plastic bag.
- Absorbs 59 US Gallons (223 Liters) of oil
- The roll is made from a single layer of meltblown that is sonically bonded together
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Perforated for more economical use
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726