This absorbent roll is a medium weight more economical alternative to the heavy weight option.
The roll is made from a single layer of meltblown which is sonically bonded together. The sonic bonding points makes the roll less prone to stray fibers becoming detached and also gives the pad a very even structure which contributes to the good absorbency rate. These attributes help make the roll an industry standard construction, as it offers all-round average performance but excellent versatility.
The roll is 30" x 150' (76 cm x 46 m) and features repeated perforations 7.5” in-line and 20" across. The roll is supplied in a clear plastic bag.
- Absorbs 34 US Gallons (128 Liters) of oil
- Made from a single layer of meltblown that is sonically bonded together
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Perforated for more economical use