Meltblown sorbent pads are a great value with reliable performance. Constructed using Exxon Technology, meltblown sorbents offer some of the highest absorbency in the market with their combination of fine fibers and "high loft" or air space around the fibers. Their high UV resistance makes them strong enough to withstand very tough environmental conditions.
- Ideal for cleaning up large spills of oil, gasoline, kerosene, or other petroleum-based fluids.
- Absorbs virtually no water-based liquids.
- Floats on water for extended periods of time.
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726
- Ensure that disposal of these sorbents complies with all local, state and federal regulations