100 pads per case.
Ideal for cleaning up large spills of oil, gasoline, kerosene or other petroleum-based fluids, especially in marine environments, because they float on water for extended periods of time. Excellent go-to product for outdoor MRO tasks when you want to avoid soaking up water-based liquids.
- Versatile, economical performer ? a long-time customer favorite
- A single layer of polypropylene fibers bonded ?sonically? together, creating a dimpled surface
- Made with the industry?s highest quality polypropylene fibers
- Very fine, uniform-sized fibers increase loft and absorbency
- Stronger and less linting than plain polypropylene meltblown
- Perforated for easy use
- Great value and reliable performance
- Dimpled surface reduces lint, increases strength and speeds absorption
- Combines high loft with drapability
- Super water-resistant, absorbing virtually no water-based liquids
- Pound for pound, offers the greatest absorbency of meltblown family
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726
- Ensure that disposal of these sorbents complies with all local, state and federal regulations