A light weight absorbent pad with 200 pads in a bale, which is twice the number when compared to the heavy weight 100 pad count version. As a results these pads offer a lower cost per square foot product. The pads are made from a single layer of meltblown which is sonically bonded together. The sonic bonding points makes the pad less prone to stray fibers becoming detached and also gives the pad a very even structure which contributes to the good absorbency rate. These attributes help make the pad an industry standard construction, as it offers all-round average performance but excellent versatility. Each pad is 15" x 18" (38 cm x 46 cm) and features perforations 7.5 in-line and 20"across. The pads are supplied in a clear plastic bag.
- 29 US Gallons (110 Liters) of oil
- The pad is made from a single layer of meltblown that is sonically bonded together
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Perforated for more economical use
- Fire retardant as per ASTM 726