A heavy weight absorbent split roll 150' long is half the length when compared to the light weight 300' long version, but offers a heavier per square foot product.
The roll is made from a single layer of meltblown which is sonically bonded together. The sonic bonding points makes the roll less prone to stray fibers becoming detached and also gives the pad a very even structure which contributes to the good absorbency rate. These attributes help make the roll an industry standard construction, as it offers all-round average performance but excellent versatility.
An economical choice for everyday Oil only situations. Excellent go-to product for lighter duty indoor tasks. Oil only can be used effectively to recover just oil-based spills indoors or out.
There are 2 split rolls in a case and both are 15" x 150' (38 cm x 46 m) with perforations 7.5” in-line and 20” across. The rolls are supplied in a clear plastic bag.
- Absorbs 38 US Gallons (144 Liters) of oil
- The roll is made from a single layer of meltblown that is sonically bonded together
- Good value and reliable performance
- Made from high quality polypropylene
- Perforated for more economical use