The drum container for this spill kit keeps the absorbents clean, dry and ready for use when needed. A large gauge threaded lid and rigid construction allows the drum to be used as an overpack.
This spill kits feature a combination of pads and socks that will contain and recover a 24 Gallon spill of hazardous oil-based and water-based fluid plus the essential equipment needed to handle the clean up process. Please note extra caution should be taken when dealing with hazardous or unknown spill types.
- Absorbs 24 US Gallons (90 Liters) of oil; 21 US Gallons (79 Liters) of water
- Refill pack SK-H30-R is available for this kit
- U.S. Department of Transportation-approved 30-gallon containers
- Quick-release lids make access easy
- Pads in this spill kit are sonic bonded meltblown polypropylene Chemical
- Features excellent wicking properties and sonic bond points that prevent stray fibers from becoming detached
- Socks feature a spun-bond outer sleeve with a durable stitched seam and durable plastic clips seal the sock at both ends
- Sock core is a next generation absorbent that will recover aggressive and unknown spills
- Pillows feature a spun-bond outer surface with a super absorbent flake core
- This next generation absorbent will absorb and hold large quantities of aggressive, hazardous or unknown fluids
- Waste bags are made from a tough grade of polythene and have a cable tie supplied so that the waste can be secured safely
- Waterproof gloves help to ensure safe handling of spilled substance
- All-in one clear goggles provide eye protection from splashes
- 50 pads (15" x 18")
- 6 socks (3" x 4')
- 4 pillows (9" x 14")
- 4 waste bags
- 2 pair of gloves
- 2 pair of goggles
Keep these spill kits on hand for emergencies. Use the overpacks to store your contaminated sorbents after the clean up. Container can be reused and contents can be refilled.