FLEX-ING? brand hose retrievers are used to keep excess hose raised off the ground at sites which typically use long hoses such as truck refueling sites. The hose retriever prevents safety hazards, kinks, tangles and prolongs the life of the hose. Combine the hose retriever with the hose retriever base plate and hose support for a complete hose retriever system.
- Hose retriever kit (HRTRVR) includes 20' of 1/8" stainless steel aircraft cable, 20 Lbs. steel counterweight, plated steel pulley, two adjustable stainless steel hose clamps and all necessary hardware for easy installation.
- Rust-resistant epoxy-coated cast iron body
- Swivel head with 360º rotation for service in any direction and 2"" NPT female inlet threads directly onto locally supplied 2"" pipe
- Hose retriever base plate and hose clamp or hose support available to complete the hose retriever system
- Installs on a locally supplied 2" pipe
- Hose retriever base plate allows you to avoid breaking concrete for installation
- Head and body: Cast iron
- Cable: Stainless steel
- Base: Steel
- Recommended installation height if installed with hose retriever base plate is 10'6" maximum pipe length
- Recommended installation height if installed without hose retriever base plate is 17' maximum pipe length with minimum of 18"" buried in concrete