The Dwyer Series DM-2000 Differential Pressure Transmitter senses the pressure of air and compatible gases and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal. The DM-2000 housing is specifically designed to mount in the same diameter cutout as a standard Magnehelic® Gauge. A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges. Pressure connections are inherent to the glass filled plastic molded housing making installation quick and easy. Digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers. An optional 3.5 digit LCD shows process and engineering units. A single push button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units depending on range. Applications: Filter Monitoring, Fan pressure indication, Static pressures in ducts or buildings, bi-direction ranges ideal for sensing fluctuating building pressure.
- Zero and span controls provide easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
- Quick response to pressure changes means no delay in signaling and alerting to critical situations
- Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Same size as Magnehelic simplifies field upgrade to digital pressure gauge by reducing install steps
- Tamper proof button configuration to prevent accidental changes to the settings.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases
- Accuracy:±1% FS at 70°F.
- Stability: ±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Pressure Limits:10 psig (0.69 bar).
- Thermal Effect: ±0.055% F.S./°F (0.099% F.S./°C)
- Power Requirements: 10 to 35 VDC (2 wire).
- Output Signal:4 to 20 mA.
- Zero and Span Adjustments: Digital push-button zero and span.
- Loop Resistance: DC: 0 to 1250 Ω maximum, Current Consumption: DC: 38 mA maximum.
- Electrical Connections: Screw-type terminal block.
- Display:3.5 digit LCD, 0.7" height.
- Process Connections: 1/8" I.D. tubing.
- Mounting Orientation: Vertical.
- Weight:4.8 oz (136 g).
Product Manual (PDF Download)