Driplex Engineering is part of a group which has a proud 60 year legacy in the fluid transfer industry. Driplex Drybreak Couplings are the internationally preferred solution to transferring media that is unsafe for the environment and personnel, expensive, and/or requires difficult and expensive cleanup after spillage. Used in conjuction with a drybreak adapter, this hose/loading arm coupler acts as an non-return valve (NRV) to seal off both the hose/loading arm and the fixed pipeline end after disconnection, eliminating leaks and the use of drain buckets. Driplex couplings are robustly designed and engineered for applications ranging from water and oil to extremely aggressive chemicals and gasses.
In addition to matching perfectly with a Driplex dry disconnect adapter, Driplex dry disconnect couplers conform to NATO STANAG 3756 and are fully interchangable with any adapter that conforms to this standard.
- Ergonomic design
- Built in swivel
- Interchangable with other makes that conform to NATO STANAG 3756
- Quick and easy to operate
- Low Maintenance
- Coupling Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Seal: FKM (Viton)
- End Connection: NPT Threaded
- Working Pressure: 10 BAR - 25 BAR
- Safety Factor: 5:1
- Compatibility: NATO STANAG 3756
- Standard: As per EN 13480 & EN13445
Technical Drawing (PDF Download)