Dixon PES Membrane Elements are FDA title 21 compliant and have excellent dirt holding capacity with low flow resistance.. Cartridge elements are constructed in a clean room environment and are free of surfactants, resins, binders, and adhesives.
Notes: Sold in case quantities only (6 pcs/case). All cartridge elements are manufactured to industry standards and are interchangeable with other manufacturer's products. Other configurations available. Please call 1 (800) 333-3331 for more information.
- 222 type element
- Hard cage (standard)
- FDA title 21 compliant
- Constructed from polypropylene in a clean room environment
- Excellent dirt holding capacity with low flow resistance
- Free of surfactants, resins, binders, and adhesives
- Low protein binding and chemical compatibility
- Naturally hydrophilic media does not need wetting before use
- Model: DF Series
- Filter Type: Pleated High Efficiency
- Style: Hard Cage
- Cartridge Element: Polyethersulfone
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- Diameter: 2.65 in. OD; 1 in. Center ID
- Length: 10 in.
- Micron Rating: .22 or .45
- Seal: Silicone
- End Cap: 222/Closed
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 45 PSID
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 45 PSID
- Case Quantity: 6