Dixon's B5107 Sanitary Butterfly Valves with clamp ends include food grade EPDM seats, polyacetal bushings and CF8M stainless steel bodies and discs that are polished to 3A standards. Shipped fully assembled, including pneumatic actuator and mounting bracket assembly. Not for use with bolted clamps.
The actuators are field tested for over 1 million cycles and provide excellent corrosion resistance. They have a G1/8 in. NPT air fittings port and supply pressure of 80 to 100 PSI.
- 316L SS Construction (Ra ≤ 32 Finish)
- Vertical Spring Return - Normally Closed
- EPDM Seal
- Clamp Connection
- Series: B5107
- Model: B5107E300CCG
- Type: Pneumatic, Vertical Spring Return - Normally Closed
- Size: 3 in.
- Valve Stem Size: 10 mm.
- Connection: Clamp
- Material of Construction: Steel Components
- Product Contact Components (Body & Disc): Forged 316L
- Non-Product Contact Components : 304
- Surface Finish: Ra ≤ 32
- Seal Material for Product Contact Components: EPDM
- Non-Product Contact Components (Bushings): Polyacetal
- Flow Coefficient: 372 Cv - Based on Water at 68°F
- Valve Break Torque: 146 in.-lbs. - Based on Water at 68°F
- Maximum Product Line Pressure: 110 PSI
- Minimum Product Line Pressure: 0.4in Hg vacuum at 68°F
- Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 200°F (-9 to 93°C)
- Pneumatic Connections - Technical Data
- Threaded Air Fitting Size: G1/8 in.
- Air Connection Hose Size: 1/4 in. Flexible Poly Tubing
- Maximum Supply Air Pressure: 100 PSI (6.9 bar)
- Minimum Supply Air Pressure: 80 PSI (5.5 bar)
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.
B5107 Series Technical Specifications (PDF Download)