COXREELS® P-W and SHW spring driven “Welding” hose reels are the ideal solution for managing bulky twin line welding hose.
The P-W Series, like the P Series, is more compact in size and shares the reputation for long lasting performance.
The SHW Series has a larger chassis and frame to accommodate longer lengths of welding hose and Coxreels’ original Super Hub dual axle support system for increased stability during operation, less vibration and greater structural integrity.
- External fluid path with 90° full-flow dual ported brass swivel offering both connections from the same side of the reel
- Swivel lock bracket ensures maximum safety
- Designed for Oxy-Acetylene or "T" grade welding hose
- Single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, and overhead positions
- Coxreels' exclusive Super Hub dual axle support system on models with size index #2 and #3
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position non-sparking lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired
- Hose I.D.: 1/4"
- Max Pressure: 200 PSI
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA - sold and supported worldwide
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base and support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Swivel seals: VITON
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat process
- Rolled edges and ribbed discs provide strength and safety
- Manufacturing Plants
- Maintenance, Repair, and Operations
- Welding and Service Trucks
- Welding Shops
- Garage Settings
- Automotive and Fleet Maintenance
- Mining, Construction, and Railroad Operations
Product Manual (PDF Download)