A good-quality, economical general-purpose hose for industrial air service, compressor lines, pneumatic tools, low-pressure spray, and many other applications where the need for oil resistance is moderate. Non-conductive, minimum electrical resistance greater than one (1) megohm per inch of length of hose at 1000 V DC.
- Tube: Nitrile synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Red Chemivic™ synthetic rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn (3/16"– 1-1/2"), braided synthetic yarn (2")
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 190°F (-29°C to 88°C)
- Branding: Variflex™ Non-conductive 1/2" (12.7 mm) 200 psi WP Made in U.S.A. Continental ContiTech
- Color: Red, Black & Blue
- Ends: None