Continental ContiTech PURPLE SNAKE® is the ideal hose for breweries, winepresses, bottlers and many other installations in the brewing, beverage and spirits industry. Flexibility, pressure resistance and long service life – even under extreme working conditions – are additional advantages, which make the hose most popular all over the world.
The new, optimized lining conforms to foodstuffs regulations and is absolutely neutral to taste and odor, homogeneous, smooth and temperature resistant up to +90°C (+194°F). The hose is resistant to to conventional cleaning agents and disinfectants. PURPLE SNAKE® can easily be cleaned conventionally or by CIP installations. Hose is priced by the foot.
Service Temperature Range: -30°C up to +90°C / -22°F up to +194°F
- High flexibility
- Pressure resistance and long service life
- Easily cleaned conventionally or by CIP installations
- Max Working Pressure: 232 PSI
- Tube: White, EPDM, non-porous and high-performing special lining, absolutely neutral to taste and odor. FDA compliant, and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03
- Cover: Red EPDM, fabric patterned special cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fibres
- Temperature Range: -30°C up to +90°C / -22°F up to +194°F (up to +100°C / +212°F max. 60 minutes) Can be steamed up to +130°C / +266°F (max. 30 minutes)
- Design Factor: 3:1
- Branding: Blue wavy line on red cover, interrupted by the words "Continental ContiTech PURPURSCHLANGE® FDA glass/fork symbol BfR EG 1935/2004 2023/2006 Made in Germany", spirally applied