Continental ContiTech PURPLE SNAKE® is the ideal hose for breweries, wine presses, bottlers and many other installations in the brewing, beverage and spirits industry. Flexibility, pressure resistance and long service life – even under extreme working conditions – are additional advantages, which make the hose most popular all over the world.
The new, optimized lining conforms to foodstuffs regulations and is absolutely neutral to taste and odor, homogeneous, smooth and temperature resistant up to +90°C (+194°F). The hose is resistant to to conventional cleaning agents and disinfectants. PURPLE SNAKE® can easily be cleaned conventionally or by CIP installations.
These Purple Snake hose assemblies with stainless ferrules and clamp ends are an economical option when 3A sanitary standards are not required.
- Comes fully assembled with 316 stainless steel 3A tri-clamps
- High flexibility
- Pressure resistance and long service life
- Easily cleaned conventionally or by CIP installations
- Max Pressure: 232 PSI
- Tube: White, EPDM, non-porous and high-performing special lining, absolutely neutral to taste and odor. FDA compliant, and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03
- Cover: Red EPDM, fabric patterned special cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fibres
- Design Factor: 3:1
- Branding: Blue wavy line on red cover, interrupted by the words ""Continental ContiTech PURPURSCHLANGE® FDA glass/fork symbol BfR EG 1935/2004 2023/2006 Made in Germany"", spirally applied
- 304 stainless steel King Crimp ferrules
- 316 stainless steel King Crimp tri-clamp ends
- Temperature Range: -30°C up to +90°C / -22°F up to +194°F (up to +100°C / +212°F max. 60 minutes) Can be steamed up to +130°C / +266°F (max. 30 minutes)