Continental ContiTech is an extremely flexible and lightweight hose with high oil resistance for use in tank truck and drilling operation to transfer diesel, ethanol, gasoline, oil and petroleum-based products up to 50% aromatic content. Corrugated construction for lower drag coefficient and superior abrasion resistance. Please contact us for a quote on ExtremeFlex™ Petroleum Transfer hose sizes and lengths not listed below.
Assemblies are available with crimped on aluminum quick couplings - Female (part C) x Male (part E) or Female (part C) x Female (part C) and crimped on steel male NPT hose nipples (MxM NPT) .
- Tube: Black Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Black Chemivic™ synthetic corrugated
- Reinforcement: Synthetic fabric plies with static wire
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)
- Branding Example: Continental ContiTech Plicord ExtremeFlex Petroleum Transfer
- Color: Black with red stripe
- Max Working Pressure: 1" & 2" - 250 PSI, 3" - 200 PSI, 4" - 150 PSI