Continental ContiTech ExtremeFlex Beverage Hose with EZ Clean Cover is ideal for beer, wine, distillery and beverage (edible liquid) transfer processing facilities, ExtremeFlex Beverage features a microberesistant chlorobutyl tube that does not impart taste or smell.
Suited for applications requiring flexible and/or tight bend connections, ExtremeFlex is lightweight, flexible and easy to handle. Hose is priced by the foot.
Service Temperature Range: -30°F to 220°F (-34°C to 104°C)
- Comes standard with low friction corrugated EZ clean cover for added abrasion resistance
- Flexible handling is easier to move in and out of tight spaces and around sharp corners
- Lightweight material is easier to lift and carry
- Lower force to bend makes it easier to connect and disconnect
- Rated for full suction
- High working pressure
- Non-phthalates compound
- Tube: White Chlorobutyl (FDA/USDA compliant and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03), non-phthalates compound
- Cover: Wide corrugated, red, low friction material, non-marking when dragged on the floor, abrasion, ozone, ageing, oil and chemical resistant, easy to clean
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied fabrics with double galvanized helix wire
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 220°F (-34°C to 104°C)
- Branding: Continental ContiTech Plicord (Extremeflex & glass logo) beverage EZ Clean cover (red backing/silver layline, spiral transfer tape)