Civacon thermistor rack monitors are used with up to six compatible thermistor liquid level sensors or onboard monitors to monitor the status of liquid within transports (compartments) or other storage tanks. Overfill detection systems, such as the 8300 series thermistor rack monitors, provide automatic warning of product overflow at predetermined levels and warn of pending overflow conditions. The 8300 series, thermistor rack monitors use the standard thermistor signal format within the industry to communicate with an onboard control monitor or straight thermistor system on transports.
- Easy to mount and install
- Keyed bypass switch
- Monitors up to six compartments (eight compartment available option)
- NEMA 7, explosion proof enclosure
- Uses industry standard thermistor signal format
- Monitors two-wire Thermo-Optic Quick Start™ replacement sensors