To ensure your engine runs at peak performance, your fuel must be as clean as possible. That's where Cim-Tek Filtration can help. Our Microglass is a high-performance media with a high void area to capture the finest of particulates, such as dirt, dust, and rust for the finest in filtration. It can withstand biodiesel blends up to B100 and can also be used with gasoline, diesel, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), and ethanol blends up to 15%. Made in the USA.
- Microglass (red label) is used for particulate removal only.
- High-capacity particulate removal
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B20, ULSD, Ethanol blends up to 15% and B100
- Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Microglass filters (red label) remove particles such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Pre-lubed gaskets
- Up to 25 GPM / 94.6 LPM
- 50 PSI Maximum working pressure
- 3-3/4" Diameter x 8" Length
- 1-1/2" -16 nose thread
Product Specification (PDF Download)