The Cim-Tek 70008 400BHG-10 is a high capacity fuel filter for use on gasoline service station pumps and commercial fueling dispensers. It delivers up to 25 GPM, detects water in fuel and removes particulates like dirt, dust, & rust.
Note: Cim-Tek is in the process of making a product change. Filters are currently Green but will be switching to an Orange label in the coming year and the BHA will be changing to just BHA.
- Fuel dispensers
- Commercial fueling pumps
- For high alcohol-content fuel such as ethanol blended fuels up to E85 and biodiesel blends up to B100
- Can also be used gasoline, diesel, and ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD)
- Microglass filter removes common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust
- 25 GPM maximum flow rate
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- 10 Micron
- 3-3/4 in. Diameter x 5-5/16 in. High
- Thread size: 1-1/2 in. -16
- Does not detect phase separation
- UL listed
Product Specification (PDF Download)