Phase separation can occur when even small amounts of ethanol in gasoline come in contact with water. Cim-Tek has designed a multi-fuel filter that removes particulates while also detecting phase separation in both straight gasoline and ethanol blends up to E15. When phase separation or water is detected, the filter will slow the flow dramatically, letting you know attention is needed. This revolutionary design makes it a one of a kind product. The spin-on design makes changing out the filter quick and easy. UL listed. Made in the USA.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Fuel dispensers
- Commercial fueling dispensers
- Straight gasoline and ethanol blends up to E15
- Detects water or phase separation in fuel
- Up to 25 GPM (94.6 LPM) maximum flow
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- Microglass filter removes common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Pre-lubed gasket
- UL listed
- 10 micron, 3.75" diameter x 10.75" length with 1 1/2"-16 nose thread, extended length means extended life of filter
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)