To ensure your engine runs at peak performance, your fuel must be as clean as possible. That's where Cim-Tek Filtration can help. Our Microglass is a high-performance media with a high void area to capture the finest of particulates, such as dirt, dust, and rust for the finest in filtration. It can withstand biodiesel blends up to B100 and can also be used with gasoline, diesel, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), and ethanol blends up to 15%. Made in the USA.
Note: Cim-Tek is in the process of making a product change. Filters are currently Green but will be switching to an Orange label in the coming year and the BMG will be changing to just MG.
- Aboveground storage tanks
- Transfer tanks
- Day-use tanks
- Gravity flow applications
- Transfer pumps
- Fuel dispensers
- Commercial fueling pumps
- Use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B100, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), and ethanol blends up to 15%
- Removes common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Microglass filters remove particulates at the finest level possible
- Up to 25 GPM (94.6 LPM) maximum flow with 260, 300, & 400 Series
- Up to 40 GPM (151.4 LPM) max flow with 800 Series
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- Pre-lubed gasket
- Microglass, 10 micron, 5" diameter x 11" length with 1 1/2"-16 nose thread; For more flow capacity, Cim-Tek offers a dual adaptor to be used with the two 70028 filters for double the filtering power.
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)