Cim-Tek offers a wide variety of spin-on filters for fuel dispensers. The spin-on design makes change-out quick and easy. For use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B20, and ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) to remove common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust. UL listed. Flow is up to 25 GPM. Made in the USA.
Choose filters with the Cellulose red label for particulate removal only.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Aboveground storage tanks
- Transfer tanks
- Day-use tanks
- Gravity flow applications
- Transfer pumps
- Fuel dispensers
- Cellulose filters are for use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), and ethanol blends up to 15%
- Cellulose red label filters remove particulates such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Up to 25 GPM max flow
- 50 PSI max working pressure
- Pre-lubed gasket
- Filters are UL recognized for use in fuel dispensers
- 2 micron, cellulose, 3 11/16" diameter" x 5.5" length, 1"-12 nose thread
Petroclear® to Cim-Tek Filter Cross Reference (PDF Download)
Petroleum Master Cross Reference (PDF Download)
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)