Clean fuel is critical to keeping your equipment running smoothly. Cim-Tek is committed to providing filters to accomplish this in a variety of media, micron levels, and nose threads. The 200 Series has a flow of up to 25 GPM and are UL listed. Available in either cellulose or Hydrosorb medias to remove common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust, these filters come in a spin-on design which makes changing the filter quick and easy. Made in the USA.
Hydrosorb (blue label) is used for particulate removal and water detection.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Aboveground storage tanks
- Transfer tanks
- Day-use tanks
- Gravity flow applications
- Transfer pumps
- Fuel dispensers
- Hydrosorb filters for use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B20, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD)
- Hydrosorb filters (blue label) absorb water and remove common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Up to 25 GPM (94.6 LPM) maximum flow
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- Models 200E and 200AE are equipped with draincock
- Pre-lubed gasket
- UL listed
- Hydrosorb, 30 micron, 3 11/16" diameter x 8.75" length with a 1"-12 nose thread, extended length, longer life
Petroclear® to Cim-Tek Filter Cross Reference (PDF Download)
Petroleum Master Cross Reference (PDF Download)
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)