Cim-Tek offers a wide variety of spin-on filters for fuel dispensers the capture particulates and keep your fuel at the cleanest level possible. Available in either cellulose or Hydrosorb medias, the filters remove common contaminants such as dirt, dust, and rust. Made in the USA.
Hydrosorb (blue label) is used for particulate removal and water detection.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Fuel dispensers
- Commercial fueling pumps
- Hydrosorb filters are for use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel blends up to B20, and ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD)
- Hydrosorb filters (blue label) detect water and remove particulates such as dirt, dust, and rust
- Pre-lubed gasket
- Up to 25 GPM (94.6 LPM) maximum flow
- 50 PSI maximum working pressure
- 3.75" diameter x 5.5" length with 1 1/2"-16 nose thread
- UL listed
Petroclear® to Cim-Tek Filter Cross Reference (PDF Download)
Petroleum Master Cross Reference (PDF Download)
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)