The Max 1 diesel nozzle is designed for durability. This heavy-duty nozzle can be used in high volume truckstop applications as well as a high volume service station diesel nozzle. This nozzle is a prepay, no-pressure, no-flow nozzle. The prepay nozzle is specifically designed for unattended self-service and cardlock refueling locations. The prepay feature enables the station operator to control the dispensing of fuel. Either nozzle can be configured to meet the customer’s specific needs. The Max 1 has a 1 in. NPT inlet with a 1-3/16 in. OD aluminum spout.
- One-hand, hold open mechanism for effortless operation
- Dashpot minimizes line shock
- Rugged, heavy-duty design
- All nozzles available as self serve
- UL/ULC Listed
- Longer spout with anchor bushing - a safety feature that holds the nozzle into the fuel tank securely eliminating the risk of the nozzle falling out of the fuel tank
- Attitude device - a safety feature that prevents the nozzle from flowing when it is removed from the fuel tank or automatically shutting off if the nozzle were to be dropped
- All major oil company colors available
- Custom logo available upon request
- Single body, sand cast aluminum construction (1 in. inlet)
- Lever and handguard is Super-Tuff glass filled nylon
- O-rings and seals are Viton™
- 1 -3/16 in. OD aluminum spout
- Weighs 4 lbs.